All Digital Media and Learning Competitions has ended. This site exists for archival purposes only.
Congratulations and good luck to Trust Challenge applicants! / What type of institutions are eligible to apply?
Successful proposals will include organizations and institutions anywhere in the world that serve as laboratories where challenges to trust for youth in connected learning environments can be identified and addressed.
Applicants may be affiliated with any institution, organization or entity that has legal status to operate, regardless of its size or the sector in which it operates. These might include:
- Educational institutions such as community colleges, four-year colleges or universities;
- Nonprofit organizations with a 501(c) status;
- Small and large businesses (for-profit organizations);
- Out-of-school programs;
- Youth-serving summer programs;
- Schools and school districts;
- Governmental and non-governmental organizations;
- Civic organizations;
- Other youth-serving institutions.
Posted in: 1. General Questions