We are currently in the process of making this website ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant in order to provide greater accessibility for all users. Thank you for your patience and please contact us with any accessibility issues or suggestions.
This web site is designed to maximize accessibility for all our visitors and includes the following accessibility features:
- Alternative text and/or long descriptions for all graphics;
- Text transcript of any video or audio multimedia;
- Label for fields on forms;
- Audio for captcha spam filtering;
- No flashing graphics or moving text and;
- A sitemap.
We strive to be compliant with Section 508 of the American with Disabilities Act (“ADA”), and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) 2.0 of the W3C. However, due to the size of the web site, and the constant updates being made, some items may not be compliant. If you find items that do not meet compliance standards, please contact us using the contact form and we will update the web site accordingly.